Friday, November 28, 2008

SiGNS OF DECEMBER

"Every year at just this time,
In cold and dark December,
Families around the world
All gather to remember,
With presents and with parties,
With feasting and with fun,
Customs and traditions
for people old and young."

- Helen H. Moore

These are the first signs of December. I have not unpacked the decorations yet, but I had these tucked away and decided hang them up this morning.


I also watched The Holiday...again...and made an advent chain. I got the idea from my weekly email from Kid's Craft Weekly. She has great simple ideas and I look forward to her newsletter. I am excited. I think that it will ensure that I do one fun Christmas thing with Violet everyday. Christmas can be a very chaotic time around here. We always stay so busy trying to make and ship our sword orders. My goal this year is to remember the meaning and spirit of the holidays. I think it will be a lot of fun!



No comments: