Thursday, March 31, 2011

HAPPY THiNGS





sussiea small gift chosen because it has relevance to the intended recipent.



:. This window.  A happy little thing at my sisters house.


:. This sussie from my Mama.  I really love this magazine!  The term sussie has been used by my Mama as long as I can remember.  Recently, there was some debate as to rather or not this was a real word.  Mama's friend looked it up in the dictionary, and lo and behold there it was!


:. My new health regimen recommended by my Uncle.  He is my health guru and one of the healthiest people that I know.


:.This picture taken 7 years ago on my honeymoon.  It is hanging on my sister's fridge. (Who I am staying with by the way)


:. Couch Tents ala Uncle Fee


:. Climbing Mossy Trees


:. This plant.  Violet and I picked it out at Walmart.  It is an African Desert Plant called Baby Toes.  The tip of each leaf has a little window for the sunlight to shine through

       





:.Clouds.  I am taking an online workshop called the Art of Living Cheerfully.  I absolutely adore it.  Taking cloud pictures was one of our challenges this week.   This activity was inspired by this Cloud Wall.  Pretty Cool.

....Also check out this  video on YouGrowGirl.com.from the 60's.  Originally aired on PBS,  Thalassa Cruso's Making Things Grow  is really amusing.  She apparently is the "Julia Childs of Horticulture."

No comments: