Saturday, September 26, 2009

WEEKENDiNG



Well Hello there. It has has been a while. The day after my last post my camera went for a swim in the Norfork river. Oops. That left me out of the blog world as I just couldn't bring myself to blog without pictures.

Ironically enough Kalin and I are back at Bull Shoals celebrating our sixth anniversary. We opted to stay the weekend, as an overnight visit just does not cut it. It has been really nice spending time alone, away. I think I am about to get a bit sappy here so be warned....
In the six years that we have been married we have faced many challenges and have more ahead of us. We are able to navigate through these together and our connection grows stronger with each passing day. It is so comfortable to be in the presence of someone that knows me, I think even better than myself. These years seem to have flown by, but at the same time, it feels like we have been together forever. He is such a wonderful father and husband...the perfect fit. One of my favorite sounds is "DADDY's HOME!!!!" squealing forth from Violet upon his arrival. I am so thankful to have found this, as some people can live their whole lives and never experience it.

Ok, I think that I have put you through enough of the sap. Thanks for reading. Good to be with you again. Enjoy your weekend.



Isn't that a sweet little birds nest. The birds used fishing line to build it. Kalin being the fisherman that he is, was quite impressed with its construction. Here it comes again... I love that he thinks to bring me these little treasures...

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh, you brought a little tear to my eye. How sweet.