Tuesday, July 7, 2009

DAYS OF SUMMER:2

"To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug."
~ Hellen Keller


We had a nice Fourth of July weekend. We had fun lighting fireworks. I had to light a happiness fountain for good luck. Sunday we snuck down to the waterhole at Blanchard Springs for a soak. It is so beautiful down there. Kalin and I found this particular spot it on my Mother's Day hike.






For some reason I thought that I had blogged about my Mother's Day hike, but when I went back to the archives that post was not there. Must have been a figment of my imagination. So here are a few pictures of the hike







You can get down to the waterhole but taking a short jaunt on a lower trail. It is a great spot. It stays pretty secluded, as not many people know about it.

No comments: