Thursday, January 1, 2009

"THE POSSiBILiTiES ARE ENDLESS"

"...and now let us welcome the New Year, full of things that have never been."
~Rainer Maria Rilke

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

I hope that everyone is having an enjoyable holiday filled with good company, fun, and merriment. We are visiting family in Fort Worth.

This is my favorite time of year to visit because everyone is usually on vacation and we can really take time to slow down and enjoy each others company.

That time is precious, in a world that seems to pass us by at an extraordinarily accelerated pace. Sometimes I feel like everything is moving so fast around me that I just want to make everything stop so that I can catch up and revel in these precious moments.

I look forward to this year as an exciting one. I see a our house progressing and are confident that we will be dwelling in it sometime this year. Wahoo!! I feel this is a year filled with change. With this change, the opportunity to better ourselves, continue my life goal of organization, begin the journey of home schooling Violet, continue the devlopement of our communtiy school, plant seeds of energy into growing my buisness, watch as our country evolves and hopefully begins healing itself, and the other myriad of things awiating us. The possibilities are endless!!!

Cheers!

No comments: