Tuesday, March 24, 2009

FELTiNG MANiA

"Every moment of your life is infinitely creative and the universe is endlessly bountiful. Just put forth a clear enough request, and everything your heart desires must come to you."



~Mahatma Gandhi


Violet and I had a blast experimenting with my stash of wool. I was working on some more flowers for an upcoming show and she was really in to it. She created some beautiful pieces of felt.



We filled a small bowl with water. I shaved off about a quarter size piece of soap and we nuked the bowl in the microwave for 45 seconds. We picked out some colors and created. We made rings, and flower petals, and small pieces of fabric.
They are on the drying rack. I will post our post our finished projects and a tutorial on how to do it when they are completed. It was a really fun project and something that a 4 or 5 year old could do.

No comments: